The LivinRoom Orangery is the latest addition to Ultraframe’s Orangery range of home improvement products. Installed by South Lakes Windows Ltd, the LivinRoom Orangery is the best of both worlds, combining light and sky of a conservatory with the walls and ceiling of an extension.
The LivinRoom Orangery is a new multi functional home extension, creating a pleasant and relaxing space or family room. The LivinRoom Orangery uses the proven Ultraframe Classic roof at its heart, and a well engineered internal framework is added, then plastered, to give a perimeter ceiling all the way round.
The LivinRoom Orangery can be used in a range of styles from Victorian, Georgian, Lean-to and Gables. The LivinRoom Orangery is also suitable to be used with box gutters, meaning there is almost no limit to the design you can have. To further enhance the usability of the LivinRoom Orangery, down lighters and speakers can be built in to the perimeter roof, so the homeowner can truly stamp their own mark on this living space. A further option is the external Cornice aluminium gutter which adds to the overall external visual effect of the LivinRoom Orangery.
FOR A MODERN, CONTEMPORARY CROSSOVER BETWEEN A CONSERVATORY AND EXTENSION THEN THE MUST HAVE PRODUCT IS THE ULTRAFRAME LIVINROOM ORANGERY FROM SOUTH LAKES WINDOWS!
Livinroom uses an Ultraframe Classic glazed roof to which is attached a steel work ladder system at eaves and glazing bar positions. This is then plaster boarded and plaster skimmed to form a perimeter ceiling.
• Can be used from 15 – 40 degrees
• Steelwork ladder system extends from 300mm to 1200mm
• Internal ‘cloaking screen’ prevents unsightly glimpses of components from bedrooms above.
• The steelwork ladder system takes its support from the roof – unlike some timber pelmet systems which require additional support.
CONSIDER THESE BENEFITS WHEN CHOOSING ULTRAFRAME’S LIVINROOM WHICH FEATURES THE CLASSIC ROOFING TECHNOLOGY.
• Enjoy the light from a conservatory with the feel of an extension – providing greater overall value and the best of all worlds.
• Creates a whole new dynamic to the space – a ‘real room/living room’ feel.
• You can maintain light and space by using windows all round OR have brick piers / super insulated Loggia columns to give a greater sense of solidity.
• A holistic 10 year guarantee is issued to your chosen retailer.
• For superior thermal efficiency when compared to a standard conservatory – can help as part of a Building Regulation compliant building
• This real room/living room feel means more styling and furnishing options and the perimeter ceiling is perfect for down lighters.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.