Fitters | Installers South Lakes Windows
UPVC Window Installations are individually designed to meet the needs of South Lakes Windows Ltd customers, and project managed to completion to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Our installers are also required to work to and uphold “The Tricept Better Fitters Code of Practice.”
We are very proud of our window fitters and the excellent job they do. Like you, we demand and expect the ultimate high quality workmanship during our installs.
- Work schedules are discussed before any work is carried out
- Dates and times are confirmed prior to installation
- Customers will be kept informed of any alterations to schedule
- Advice given on removal of any precious items before installation
- Upon completion, the operation of your Tricept product will be explained and cleaning & maintenance information provided.
- Installers wear uniforms and are of smart appearance
- Proof of identity will be provided
- Your property and surrounding area will be respected at all times
- Our installers act as ambassadors on and off site
- Professional conduct and a polite manner come as standard
Conduct & Work Ethics
- We endeavour to keep to all agreed arrival / departure times
- Dust covers are used to protect your home
- All waste is removed and disposed of responsibly
- Work areas are left clean & tidy
- FENSA guidelines are followed (FENSA is the government appointed body for companies to self-certify that the windows and doors they install comply with Documents L1 and N of Building Regulations)
Health & Safety
- Health and Safety regulations are adhered to by every South Lakes Windows Ltd installer
- A safe environment for the storage and use of equipment on site will be agreed with the customer before work commences
Customer Quotes About Our Fitters
“Your staff arrived at the appointed time and completed the job quickly leaving the premises immaculate.”
“Brilliant, Professional, Courteous and very skilled workmen.”
“The work was carried out efficiently and professionally by friendly and helpful fitters”
“I must say that the finished work was excellent and also the tidying up at the end of the day, when Gary had left you would not know anybody had been here”
“Excellent installation and service and fitters great!! And very efficient and clean.”
“I would also like to add how pleasant and well mannered your staff were. Two good workmen both helpful and polite and both did a neat job, for which we thank you”
For more information or advice - Contact us NOW... It's EASY!
Call FREEPHONE 0800 917 6066 and speak to one of our super helpful staff RIGHT NOW! (Office Hours)
…Or simply use our online contact form
and we will respond ASAP!
Double Glazing in Keswick, Cumbria